Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

PowerApps not loading on iPad

Hi,

Just installed PowerApps on couple of iPads - all of them seems to have same issue - Powerapps is not loading, freezing at start-up screen (purple one). I wait nearly 10 minutes, nothing happened.

I did installed latest version of iOS available, as well latest version of Powerapps.

I think this is a  serious issue and I really need help!

Thank you very much.

26 REPLIES 26
Highlighted

PowerApps needs to access your sign-in page, which you will need to find out where it's hosted (possibly microsoftonline.com and login.windows.net).

Besides that, PowerApps needs access to the following domains to function properly:

web.powerapps.com

management.azure.com

*.blob.core.windows.net

*.data.microsoft.com

*.azure-apim.net (if the app is using any connections)

In addition, if your app is pulling any content (e.g. images) from any domains, they need to be whitelisted.

If the app is using connections, there might be additional domains depending on the connections used.  I seems you got that covered already by allowing access to Sharepoint.

I hope this helps,

Chris

Highlighted

Thank you and sorry for late reply, Chris.

Whitelisted all of them, still app not starting. Just showing purple screen on start and that's it.

Probably I need to find a workaround regarding these restrictions.

Highlighted

Hi all, just adding here. Did not see a solution.

I just installed the app and when it opens, the app goes to a black screen then crashes to home screen. This is before i have even logged in.

Highlighted

Is your network restricted to certain domains as it is for LucianB?  Have you tried whitelisting those I provided earlier?

Highlighted

Hi Chris,

I think Wdhtaggart encountered same issue, we need to find a workaround on this, because I believe a lot of companies use to restrict some domains or webpages for the employees.

As I said previously, I did whitelisted all domains you advised, still not working.

Can you please give some advise?

One solution I can think of is to permanently close Safari, but won't be a good ideea, as sometimes needs to check some webpages.

Your help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Highlighted

Highlighted

Hi Chris,

Thank you, much appreciated.

I will try and let you know!

Highlighted

Hi Chris,

Whitlelisted all of them, still not working Smiley Sad

Highlighted

Could you describe what you see?  Does it get stuck somewhere?

Highlighted

Hi Chris,

Just stack on that purple start screen and taht's it. No error message or something... If I remove all restrictions, works perfectly.

I need to restrict all web pages, but I can white list some of them if needed.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,801)