cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
georgegitere
Regular Visitor

PowerApps not loading

Hello community, I have an app that I developed using PowerApps Studio. I've got a hybrid integration from D365 FO and the App; the integration is through the Dynamics 365 Operations connector and the Common Data Services. The App was working well about 2 days ago until today when it began to throw 'invalid name' errors on the submit button and on some other GUI controls like labels and text boxes. It also failed to load data to label controls as before. Kindly let me know what could have happened.

Regards, Elijah Bob

1 REPLY 1
v-micsh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Have you checked the Connection status of the Dynamics 365 FO?

By the way, could you please explain a bit for

"

when it began to throw 'invalid name' errors on the submit button and on some other GUI controls like labels and text boxes.

"

If Possible, could you please share more detailed error message here?

Please take a try to refresh the data source connection, try to update the related field with the proper value again to check if it would work.

Besides, there are some known issues with the current PowerApps udpate, see the support page for more details:

PowerApps Support

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,558)