Hello, I have several problems I need help with:
1. I have an app with excel table, I publish it and shared it with certain people in the organization. But when they use PowerApps they either can't see the data or can't edit. They always get the error message when try to edit "Unknown error".
2. I have a second apps for testing with SharePoint list. Other users can use it for now but there is slight problem with the text input on app (the screen below). On web looks fine but it's just on app look like that.
I'm still new to PowerApps and I have no experience with coding so everything is just so confusing for me 😅
Hi @hoaanhnguyen ,
1. Can you please make sure to check and do the following:
2. Your attachment is not displaying anything.
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.
Let's solve your problem one by one.
For the first question, could you please tell me that if the users in your organization have the latest version of the PowerApps Mobile App within their Mobile Device?
Generally, the version is the key. Please make sure that they have updated the latest version. Also, make sure the Android version is the latest in case, please check the follow doc for details:
Besides, if the above operation could not solve your problem, you could consider removing and reconnecting the data source to the app.
For the second question, could you please tell me what UI for the TextInput do you want?
Surely PowerApps has different UI when you use it on web and on phone.
I can only focus on one issue in a single case, and your two questions is completely different. You could open a new case for the second question and provide more details.
Hope it could help.
I would like to answer @K-A-R-L first
1. The excel file is on my Onedrive for business
2. I have shared the excel file with permission to edit
3. Yes the excel file was closed when the users tried to use the app
4. I have tried that twice but the "Unknown error" still there.
5. I clicked on the attachment I do see the picture. But I will probably make a new separate case, thank you 🙂
@v-qiaqi-msft , thank you for your help again 😄
1. I looked at their phones and they do have the version of the PowerApps Mobile. And the android version can is the latest can run the power app fine.
2. I will make a new threat for the second case, thank you 🙂
Do you mean that the PowerApps version is the latest one in their phone?
I am not sure that if the first question occurs on the phone or the web, if it occurs on the web, please change another browser and clean the cache.
Also, please try to create a new app and see if this will happen again.
If all the above could not figure it out, I advise that you can contact our support team Support Ticket with Microsoft and provide your App ID and to them for reference.
Apologize that we can only help in a limited way.
Hope it help.
Yes the PowerApps is the latest version.
The first question occurs on mobile app and on web browser can be used but the users do get "Unknown error" from time to time. I cleaned the cache but since I have no idea what that do I can't tell if it works or not.
I will try to make a new app to see if it persist.
Thank you @v-qiaqi-msft,
Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.
Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps
Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.
Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.