Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LuftWaffle
Advocate III
Advocate III

PowerApps performance issues component output

Hello,

i have a question regarding performance issues raised by the application internal checks :

When i use components with output properties, they appear in the inneficient differed loading in the performance issues, even if i don't use them.

Why are they here ? Is it a false positive ? If no, how can i fix this ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Take a look at attached example of a component output property and details from AppChecker.
Currently a restriction of AppChecker is not being able to evaluate output properties. I guess this is going to be improved by components hitting official GA.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
ShantanuP
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hello,

Is this an app checker error? Can you share the screenshot of this error?

Hello @ShantanuP ,

Sorry, i have PowerApps in French so i don't know if the names are correct but yes, it comes from App checker.

It says that there is a performance issue on all output properties and on all components saying that there is an inefficient differed loading.

I can't really share a screen as everything is in french and it's just as i described above

I guess you´re talking about this (see attachment)
Note that these are warnings - no errors. 

Yes i'm talking about these but for components output property only.
Also, yes sorry, they are warning, but i don't see why they are raised since they are about output property for components.

I would like to know if i can fix them and why they are raised.

Take a look at attached example of a component output property and details from AppChecker.
Currently a restriction of AppChecker is not being able to evaluate output properties. I guess this is going to be improved by components hitting official GA.

View solution in original post

Ok thanks.
As i suspected, it is a false positive on the App Checker.
Do you know if there is already an idea thread on PowerApps forum to improve this issue ?

Sorry, no I am not sure if this has been raised as an idea. But always a good idea to check out first with a search inside ideas.

Is there a simple way to repro this issue? Can you please share? This would help the team to track this and fix it.

I successfully reproduced the issue. I'm not sure to what it is linked. I used a simple application with at least 4 screens (with less the issue disappear). Also the application needs to have a certain amount of components (i don't know precisely how many, i just imported those from my first application).

As i imported those components, i can't share this application publicly but i can share privately if it can help tracking down the issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,406)