Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LuftWaffle
Advocate III
Advocate III

PowerApps performance issues component output

Hello,

i have a question regarding performance issues raised by the application internal checks :

When i use components with output properties, they appear in the inneficient differed loading in the performance issues, even if i don't use them.

Why are they here ? Is it a false positive ? If no, how can i fix this ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Take a look at attached example of a component output property and details from AppChecker.
Currently a restriction of AppChecker is not being able to evaluate output properties. I guess this is going to be improved by components hitting official GA.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
ShantanuP
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hello,

Is this an app checker error? Can you share the screenshot of this error?

Hello @ShantanuP ,

Sorry, i have PowerApps in French so i don't know if the names are correct but yes, it comes from App checker.

It says that there is a performance issue on all output properties and on all components saying that there is an inefficient differed loading.

I can't really share a screen as everything is in french and it's just as i described above

I guess you´re talking about this (see attachment)
Note that these are warnings - no errors. 

Yes i'm talking about these but for components output property only.
Also, yes sorry, they are warning, but i don't see why they are raised since they are about output property for components.

I would like to know if i can fix them and why they are raised.

Take a look at attached example of a component output property and details from AppChecker.
Currently a restriction of AppChecker is not being able to evaluate output properties. I guess this is going to be improved by components hitting official GA.

View solution in original post

Ok thanks.
As i suspected, it is a false positive on the App Checker.
Do you know if there is already an idea thread on PowerApps forum to improve this issue ?

Sorry, no I am not sure if this has been raised as an idea. But always a good idea to check out first with a search inside ideas.

Is there a simple way to repro this issue? Can you please share? This would help the team to track this and fix it.

I successfully reproduced the issue. I'm not sure to what it is linked. I used a simple application with at least 4 screens (with less the issue disappear). Also the application needs to have a certain amount of components (i don't know precisely how many, i just imported those from my first application).

As i imported those components, i can't share this application publicly but i can share privately if it can help tracking down the issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Carousel April Dunnam Updated 768x460.jpg

Urdu Hindi D365 Bootcamp

Dont miss our very own April Dunnam’s The Developer Guide to the Galaxy! Find out what the Power Platform has to offer for the traditional developer.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,320)