cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kevingeorget
Level 8

PowerApps pulling old record

I've customised the SharePoint list form using PowerApps. Things were working fine until today. Now after making a change to the form, the PowerApp form always displays the oldest record from SharePoint list. The url shows the correct ID being fetched, but the form always takes the value from the oldest item in the list.

Tried with different browsers. Reverted the form to default SP form and it works correctly but moment I revert it to PowerApps form, the issue starts.

Did anyone face such issue? Please help!

Regards,

Kevin

26 REPLIES 26
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: PowerApps pulling old record

snowstar
Level: Powered On

Hello!

Yes its happening to me!

I<ve done the same as you, I reverted to list form and it works fine; then put back the PowerApps form and its the same issue.

I tried on 3 different lists and its the same.  Also I tried in a different site collection and its the same....

I dont know what to do; its a critical form used throughout the company...

kevingeorget
Level 8

@mdevaney Thanks for posting the other discussion URLs. In fact, i had scanned the forum to check whether anyone faced such issue today and i missed these. My form was working smooth for the past 2 months and there is nothing i have done to break it today.

I reverted the form to an older version that was working fine last week. This too is not working.

Only option left for me is to recreate the forms again which would be a 1 day work. I have a business user demo and a bit worried 😞

kevingeorget
Level 8

I'm facing the issue so far with only one list form. I've couple of another list forms that are working fine so far.

Super User
Super User

@snowstar 

For now I would suggest waiting for the MS support team to response.  They are always on the forums in the early morning and are very good about responding to issues (its evening in my part of the world).  Hopefully if we are patient the issue will become resolved over the next day or so.

snowstar

ok thanks a lot.

I will check tomorrow morning.

Super User
Super User

@kevingeorget @snowstar

@Tejaswini1234 

What PowerApps release version in being used on for your apps?  To find this info: go to the main menu > apps > details > versions and look in the versions column.  This info might be helpful once MS support comes online.

kevingeorget
Level 8

Version is 3.19111.26

App ID- 4bfdd306-af2c-4c0d-a405-6fd468d03d43

snowstar

My version is 3.19111.26

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,087)