cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Super User
Super User

Re: PowerApps pulling old record

@snowstar @kevingeorget 

Current version for me is v3.19104.33 and I do not have any issue.  If saving and republishing you app to make it is using the most current version of PowerApps does not work suggest we all sit tight and wait until morning.

v-sikyan-msft
Level: Powered On

invalid post

Microsoft v-siky-msft
Microsoft

Hi @kevingeorget

I have made test on my side, also have the similar issue. The form works well before I modify it. But after I edit and publish it, It will always show the specify record, It seem that "SharePointIntegration.Selected" doesn't work. For further test, I change the Items property of Form to "SharePointIntegration.Selected", when I want to View/Edit the record, the form will always show "Getting Data" ,which further verifies my conjecture: something wrong happened to 'SharePointIntegration' connection.

Snipaste_2019-11-13_11-43-14.pngForm's Items: If(IsBlank(SharePointIntegration.Selected) || IsEmpty(SharePointIntegration.Selected),First([@'Test 0910']),SharePointIntegration.Selected)Annotation 2019-11-13 113151.pngForm's Items :SharePointIntegration.Selected

I will submit this issue to PowerApps Teams, and I will post back if there is any update.

Best regards,

Sik

If my post is helpful for you, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly.

kevingeorget
Level 8

Thanks @v-siky-msft.  Really wish the support team can fix this. Else i'm doomed.

Tejaswini1234

Following are details

App ID:c2fc039d-b80e-4bbb-8ea0-b9adb1826441

Version: 3.19111.26

Microsoft Kunal
Microsoft

Hello,

we're looking into this issue. In the meantime can you please try to edit and publish your SharePoint Forms app with the prior version of the Studio? You can use this URL to get to the prior Studio version:

https://create.powerapps.com/v3.19104.33.130671691/studio/#action=sp-edit-formdata&app-id=<your-app-...

Highlighted
kevingeorget
Level 8

@Kunal seems to be working with the prior version. I might have to check later whether anything else is broken or not.

snowstar

Good morning,

How can i make my form work again with the prior version?

My app is 

App ID
538cc775-7e37-40ad-adc1-70d75aded9b0

Thank you
kevingeorget
Level 8

https://create.powerapps.com/v3.19104.33.130671691/studio/#action=sp-edit-formdata&app-id=538cc775-7e37-40ad-adc1-70d75aded9b0

@snowstar the above URL should work in your tenant. Your app id appended to the end of the URL.

I think the support team would fix this in another few hours. But if its urgent go ahead with the above URL.

snowstar

Thanks @kevingeorget !

I did on a test list and it works.

Will my PowerApps revert to latest build in the future or I will have to do something? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Join THE global Microsoft Power Platform event series

Attend for two days of expert-led learning and innovation on topics like AI and Analytics, powered by Dynamic Communities

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch

Join us for the Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event on Thursday, April 2, 2020, at 8:00 AM PST.

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,076)