cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kevingeorget
Resolver I
Resolver I

PowerApps pulling old record

I've customised the SharePoint list form using PowerApps. Things were working fine until today. Now after making a change to the form, the PowerApp form always displays the oldest record from SharePoint list. The url shows the correct ID being fetched, but the form always takes the value from the oldest item in the list.

Tried with different browsers. Reverted the form to default SP form and it works correctly but moment I revert it to PowerApps form, the issue starts.

Did anyone face such issue? Please help!

Regards,

Kevin

28 REPLIES 28

Hello,

Any new news on this? Can I post with newer version or the issue will reappear?

Please let me know if newer version is fixed.

Thank you.

Hi @Kunal ,

is this issue fixed?

When this  issue will get fixed?     

Hello folks,

we have a fix identified that is currently being deployed. We expect it to be fully deployed by the end of the week. Please continue using the mitigation suggested earlier in the thread to use the prior Studio version in the interim.

Thanks,

Kunal.

Hello everyone,

the fix for this issue has been completely deployed to all regions. Please feel free to republish your applications with the latest Studio version.

Thanks,

Kunal.

snowstar
Frequent Visitor

ok thanks!

I will test tonight when no users are working with the form.

Hi @snowstar ,

The fix has been applied to Production Env. Please consider take a try with it on your side (or re-create a new custom form in your SP List), then check if the issue solved.

If the issue is solved, please consider go ahead to click "Accept as Solution" to identify this thread has been solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Same error still occurs.

My version is 3.20023.8

😞

Strange... I went to IE11, edit my custom form and publish it and it works... in IE and Chrome. If I do the same (edit & publish) directly in Chrome it does not work --> edit item or new item in SP list give loading animated gif but nothing is loading. So I'm going to update my 4 custom forms in IE. But this is not 'normal'. My forms were working and suddenly not. Not acceptable by users.

Update: It works once but got same issue after refresh...??  😞

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (2,410)