cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bluegoldhawks

PowerApps screen/controls non-visible when I add a form to second screen

Hello all,

I'm building an app where I select an option from a Gallery control on screen one, and use the Edit Forms control on screen two to make updates. When I add in the Edit Forms control on the second screen, everything on my screen goes non-visible (screen, controls, everything). The items are still there, I can select them, but I can't *see* them. Visible is set to ON for everything - I'm not touching that. I removed the Edit Forms Item property setting (Gallery1.Selected) temporarily because I wasn't sure if it was hiccupping on that (no item selected yet).

I've never seen this happen before. Any help greatly appreciated! One note - I'm building within Teams - think I should open up directly in Power Apps? I tried building app this three times yesterday and ran into this same issue every time. It is a quick, quick app to make but I can't see it so it's hard to work on!

So strange!

bluegoldhawks_1-1631634865450.png

2 REPLIES 2
zmansuri
Super User
Super User

If no item is selected edit form will be blank. NO control and all. Try this:

On Your gallery button that navigates you to your edit form. Write this:

Set(varItem,ThisItem.ID); Navigate(EditFormScreen);

On your second screen where your edit form is. Write this in the item property of edit form:

LookUp(ListName,ID=varItem)

w1sd0m
Advocate II
Advocate II

Same issue for me

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,484)