cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mzhang
Level: Powered On

Re: PowerApps software platform changes recently makes editing of my app impossible

Laura,

I have to take it back, the old version you provided according to our app version (2.0.783) has other problems; the fields in the gallaries can't be changed, no matter what fields I changes to, it always uses the fields originally set at. In otherwords, it is not editable.  It does not work for us.

The old version does not lose the field binding in the gallaries though.

Do you any any idea what happened with the old version?

mzhang

Re: PowerApps software platform changes recently makes editing of my app impossible

Laura,

Sorry for a mistake that I made leading to the wrong conclusion about the version 2.0.783, it works in that I can change the fields in the galleries, so far no  issues have been found.

Thanks

Power Apps Staff ADobin
Power Apps Staff

We have released a fix for this with the latest release of PowerApps, please let us know if you continue to have any issues.

mzhang

Hi,

The gallary confgurations and layout in my app have been restored with your new release of the software today.

Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,834)