Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AsanKani
Skilled Sharer
Skilled Sharer

PowerApps to Planner task need to add attachment A link to a URL

Hi everyone.

I have trouble to add / update planner task in Link to a URL via PowerApps to Planner connection. See below image...

Let me know it's possible ?  if possible means how to add link to a url via powerapps?

Kindly support me.. Thanks

image.pngimage.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BCLS776
Super User
Super User

If you are trying to add a URL to an existing task, use this connector function: 

BCLS776_0-1630418183470.png

However, if you are trying to generate a URL to a task in Planner, use the following format:

https://tasks.office.com/TenantDomain/Home/Task/TaskID

The bolded portions must be filled out with the details unique to the task and org. Try browsing to a specific task in Planner and copying a link to the task to see the proper tenant name and an example ID.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Help the community help more users by choosing to "Accept as Solution" if this post met your needs. If you liked the post and want to show some appreciation, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
BCLS776
Super User
Super User

Yes, this is possible. I've used the Power Automate "Update a Task" function to add URLs to the task descriptions or other fields in Planner. You need to supply the Task ID to identify the specific task to operate upon.

Hope this helps,

Bryan

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Help the community help more users by choosing to "Accept as Solution" if this post met your needs. If you liked the post and want to show some appreciation, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Thanks @BCLS776 
 Yeah, I know that. Power Automate to it's possible. But my requirement in PowerApps. PowerApps to it's possible ?

BCLS776
Super User
Super User

Yes, it is possible in Power Apps. See:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/planner/#update-a-task-(v2)-(preview)

@BCLS776  Update a task v2 preview also not have that options.

BCLS776
Super User
Super User

If you are trying to add a URL to an existing task, use this connector function: 

BCLS776_0-1630418183470.png

However, if you are trying to generate a URL to a task in Planner, use the following format:

https://tasks.office.com/TenantDomain/Home/Task/TaskID

The bolded portions must be filled out with the details unique to the task and org. Try browsing to a specific task in Planner and copying a link to the task to see the proper tenant name and an example ID.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Changes to Ideas Coming

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,272)