Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

PowerApps to SharePoint list

3 REPLIES 3
Super User III
Super User III

@akbarmahfuzalam 
You did not post any information here.

Sorry about that . Somehow my message got deleted because of error.

My query is I have created Powerapps wherein I am able to ask the audience to upload the xlsb file to SharePoint document Library. And they are able to do so. 

Firstly I am giving them a template to download and then same template to upload.

The file name goes like Apple_Username.

Where User would change the username as per their name but the initial name as Apple_ will remain the same. With the initial name I want to create the SharePoint list and it need to append everytime the user upload the file with file name Apple_...

And further I have File name as garage_username same need to done with that as well with separate SharePoint list.

The whole idea is that I want the SharePoint list to link with MS Access for creating a report.bwhixh is already built in.

Help is required here in terms of flow how to go about or any other suggestions.

it looks like you need upload file from powerapp to sharepoint doc lib.

you will need a flow to do that, check this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=571&v=ZXWyDgDEHPo&feature=emb_logo

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,399)