Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

PowerApps using Flow

Hello everybody,

I would like to use Flow to create a Word document from the detail screen in PowerApps, is it possible ? 

Thank you for your help !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Asy ,

If you have solved your problem, please go ahead to click "Accept as Solution" to identify this thread has been solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Advocate V
Advocate V

Depending on your requirements, a solution such as the one I blogged on may help you:

PowerApps: Booking form with automated conversion to PDF

Highlighted

I can't go on your site 

Highlighted

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Asy ,

Please check and see if the following video or blog would help in your scenario:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhE0-HumNNo&feature=youtu.be

https://clavinfernandes.wordpress.com/2018/04/13/convert-powerapps-data-to-pdf-and-send/

Best regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

Hi @v-xida-msft,

I tried the solution you provide with Calvin's Blog using Muhimbi but there is something wrong with the formula, I don't get it.. Can you help me ?

PAScreen.jpg

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Asy ,

Could you please share a bit more about the error message within your formula?

Based on the screenshot that you provided, it seems to tell that there is something wrong with the MuhimbiPDF.converthtml() function in your app.

Please check if you have signed up a proper account (which has a Trial subscription to MuhimbiPDF service) for MuhimbiPDF connector.

Please make sure the connection you created to MuhimbiPDF connector in your app is valid.

In addition, if the issue still exists, you could also consider take a try with the "Convert file" action of OneDrive or OneDrive for Business connector to convert the HTML content into a PDF content, then create a PDF file. Please take a try with the solution mentioned within following video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhE0-HumNNo&feature=youtu.be

Best regards,

Highlighted

@v-xida-msft  thanks for your answer you! You're right I didn't susbcribe to the trial version... !

I'm gonna try with Flow 🙂

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Asy ,

If you have solved your problem, please go ahead to click "Accept as Solution" to identify this thread has been solved.

Best regards,

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,942)