cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
APrabhu
Level: Power Up

PowerApps version don't match with Published and version displayed on session details

I am currently seeing two different versions info. Firstly when i select a PowerApps shared with me and click on details > Version > I see Publised version as '3.19053.21'  but when i launch the app and click on Settings icon and below session ID PowerApps 3.19054.11 version displayed doesn't match with published Powerapps .

Please can you help me understand awhy do i see 2 different versions 

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: PowerApps version don't match with Published and version displayed on session details

Hi @APrabhu ,

Did you have old version that only saved but not published? About pulishing an app, please refer to:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/save-publish-app

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
APrabhu
Level: Power Up

Re: PowerApps version don't match with Published and version displayed on session details

App has been published and  version is saved at 3.19053.21. But when i launch the app and look at session details the version is 3.19061.8

AntonioArce
Level: Powered On

I am experiencing the same problem, but in my case i cant even edit the App anymore.  Yesterday I had a similar problem, I was able to restore it from a few versions back (v95) then i re do the changes and save it and published it again.

The users started complaining that the App was not working as expected, and when I tried to edit it again, i have the same problem again.  I tried restoring previous versions once again, but now none of the previous versions are working (including v95 that worked before) .

My app session is :

Session ID: 573434b6-3a74-4403-99af-693dcf805880

PowerApps 3.19081.17

but my live version is PowerApps release is 3.19081.23  

Any help on this will be appreciated.  I am thinking there is a problem with the latest PowerApps release.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,253)