cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

PowerApps version don't match with Published and version displayed on session details

I am currently seeing two different versions info. Firstly when i select a PowerApps shared with me and click on details > Version > I see Publised version as '3.19053.21'  but when i launch the app and click on Settings icon and below session ID PowerApps 3.19054.11 version displayed doesn't match with published Powerapps .

Please can you help me understand awhy do i see 2 different versions 

3 REPLIES 3
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Did you have old version that only saved but not published? About pulishing an app, please refer to:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/save-publish-app

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

App has been published and  version is saved at 3.19053.21. But when i launch the app and look at session details the version is 3.19061.8

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am experiencing the same problem, but in my case i cant even edit the App anymore.  Yesterday I had a similar problem, I was able to restore it from a few versions back (v95) then i re do the changes and save it and published it again.

The users started complaining that the App was not working as expected, and when I tried to edit it again, i have the same problem again.  I tried restoring previous versions once again, but now none of the previous versions are working (including v95 that worked before) .

My app session is :

Session ID: 573434b6-3a74-4403-99af-693dcf805880

PowerApps 3.19081.17

but my live version is PowerApps release is 3.19081.23  

Any help on this will be appreciated.  I am thinking there is a problem with the latest PowerApps release.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,591)