cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
N531528

PowerApps will not fully load for edit

I have a fairly large app that has been acting fine.  I edited it on Friday (4 days ago).  On Monday (yesterday) it would never fully load so I could make edits.  I have tried different browsers, accessing remote (from home).... inside my company... even having a peer try to edit from a different location.  It just never seems to fully load.  It seems like something is wrong on the Microsoft Server side?

2 REPLIES 2
jwill1210
Frequent Visitor

i experienced the same too!

N560022

This is N521528's peer: From my research, it seems like this might be an issue with the App Checker getting stuck in a loop. It's been running a check on the app for the past 30 minutes. No major changes have been made to the app since it was last working successfully. Is there a way to temporarily disable the app checker?

*Note: The (17) items the app checker has identified are related to searches in galleries that are all related to delegation warnings for these various galleries. There are only ~4 line items/entries in each of these galleries, so this shouldn't be an issue. These "warnings" were present prior to the app failing to load for editing outright.

Options to fix this are limited, as the app cannot be edited, saved, or published at all right now. The app is 100% functional in the Live environment, but it can not be edited via the PowerApps studio in its current state.

N560022_0-1629211855606.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,337)