Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Migrated_User Solution Sage
Solution Sage

PowerApps with GCC

Content migrated from TechNet.  Post attribution to: SCBrown48

Hi,

I got an invite to PowerApps today and - after my second try  - was able to log into PowerApps. Now, whenever I try to connect to any connection (specifically SharePoint Online), I get an error stating "We cannot connect to the service right now. Check your network connection or try this again later".

My company is in the GCC - which I know if often slow to get features rolled to it. Is PowerApps compatible with the GCC? Is this what is causing issues connecting to data sources?

1/29 EDIT: Whenever I try to "connect" to a service, it appears as if PowerApps tries to connect to this URL:

https://msmanaged-na.azure-apim.net:456/login

But then it fails and I get a "page cannot be displayed" error.

-Steve

3 REPLIES 3
Migrated_User Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Re: PowerApps with GCC

For other members of the GCC who might have gotten a PowerApps invite, the service is not yet compatible for use with the GCC... so we have an invite, but can't use the service 😞
Steve_C_Brown

Any update from Microsoft on this front? I posted the original inquiry and now that the post has been migrated, I am wondering if someone from the Product Team may be able to provide some clarification. My organization has a G-SKU subscriptoin and leverage the GCC. We'd love to put this capability to use, but cannot unless it is "GCC-accredited".

Steve_C_Brown

Any update on this front?

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

Attending MBAS? Claim your badge

Attending MBAS? Claim your badge

Whether you’re streaming the digital event live, or watching on-demand, claim your attendee badge to sport on your profile.

‘Better Together’ T-Shirt Contest – Winner Announced!

‘Better Together’ T-Shirt Contest – Winner Announced!

And the winner is...

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Power Platform 2020 release wave 1 plan

Power Platform 2020 release wave 1 plan

Features releasing from April 2020 through September 2020

‘Better Together’ Integration Forum Launch

‘Better Together’ Integration Forum Launch

We're launching a how-to forum where you can learn about how Power BI integrates with other Power Platform products.

Emergency Response & Monitoring Solution

Emergency Response & Monitoring Solution

Microsoft has created a regional government emergency response and monitoring solution that is built on Power Apps and Power BI.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,436)