Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Migrated_User
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

PowerApps with GCC

Content migrated from TechNet.  Post attribution to: SCBrown48

Hi,

I got an invite to PowerApps today and - after my second try  - was able to log into PowerApps. Now, whenever I try to connect to any connection (specifically SharePoint Online), I get an error stating "We cannot connect to the service right now. Check your network connection or try this again later".

My company is in the GCC - which I know if often slow to get features rolled to it. Is PowerApps compatible with the GCC? Is this what is causing issues connecting to data sources?

1/29 EDIT: Whenever I try to "connect" to a service, it appears as if PowerApps tries to connect to this URL:

https://msmanaged-na.azure-apim.net:456/login

But then it fails and I get a "page cannot be displayed" error.

-Steve

3 REPLIES 3
Migrated_User
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

For other members of the GCC who might have gotten a PowerApps invite, the service is not yet compatible for use with the GCC... so we have an invite, but can't use the service 😞

Any update from Microsoft on this front? I posted the original inquiry and now that the post has been migrated, I am wondering if someone from the Product Team may be able to provide some clarification. My organization has a G-SKU subscriptoin and leverage the GCC. We'd love to put this capability to use, but cannot unless it is "GCC-accredited".

Any update on this front?

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Don't miss the call this month on June 16th - 8a PDT

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (104,256)