cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user09876
Frequent Visitor

PowerApps won't connect to Excel Online (Business)

I get an error code of 404 saying it cannot connect to my account when I try and refresh the tables. It was working yesterday. So I tried to just add a new connection, however it comes up with the resource not found error. Screenshots are below.

Thank you in advance for any help. 🙂

PA EOB error_2.jpg

PA ET error_3.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
user09876
Frequent Visitor

The best work around I could find was to export the Excel table to a SharePoint List. This is by no means perfect though.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
raf-avag_99
Advocate I
Advocate I

Same here. Tried to create blank app through another account from my organization, same error.

helshamy
Frequent Visitor

I also have the same exact error in my organization account.

DanHaines94
Frequent Visitor

Same here, been trying for the last week or so to get it to work but no luck.

Tried removing and re-adding the connector;

Tried clearing browser cache;

Tried different browsers;

logixcrm
Frequent Visitor

HI, @user09876 I hope this helps...

I have created several apps where the data source is an Excel File, however, I do not use the Excel Connector, instead is use the OneDrive for Business connector.

I create a folder in my OneDrive, add the file to the folder, then add the connection in PowerApps. This has never failed me.

ExcelConnector.JPG

Thanks for the work around but unfortunately my data source is in sharepoint rather than my one drive. And ideally they should fix the connector rather than us creating a work around 😛

user09876
Frequent Visitor

The best work around I could find was to export the Excel table to a SharePoint List. This is by no means perfect though.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (69,519)