cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

PowerApps won't load site-wide

Hi all,

My company uses PowerApps for our SharePoint site (for creating and editing list items). Everything was working just fine last Friday (September 13, 2019) and now (starting September 16, 2019) the customized PowerApps on all our New Experience SharePoint lists are not working. They're all stuck on the loading screen.

I observed that if the PowerApp is the default one (no fields removed or added), it loads just fine. I tried deleting one field (attachment field) from a default PowerApp and it was stuck on the loading screen.

We've tried using it on Chrome, Edge, and Firefox. I tried clearing my cache on Chrome and Edge, no progress.

This is not an isolated case, my entire team is experiencing the same problem.

Would highly appreciate your input and guidance. Thank you.

powerapps.PNG

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @nikolec ,

Firstly, the screenshot you uploaded was not correct. Please try to readd the screenshot of how your PowerApps was configured.

Is it a custom form created from SharePoint site directly? I cannot reproduce your issue. All my custom forms show correctly in SharePoint list.

Do mask sensitive data before uploading.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,735)