cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post Patron
Post Patron

PowerApps

The app is misbehaving.

Use it in the morning, come back in the afternoon, and no apps listed. Press refresh and still nothing.

Yes I am sure I am connected, everything else works.

I need to close the app then restart and it works. I also have had to uninstall then reinstall for my apps to be listed.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@CW 

Try to clear the cached or locally saved mobile application data for Power Apps (the whole mobile app "Power Apps") which is usually under Applications on your mobile device. After you do this you will need to log in again to the app, and it may clear some certain preferences and saved settings on the device. 

Sometimes if you do this it may resolve some certain issues like this one. No guarantee, but it could work.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Resolver III
Resolver III

Hi @CW ,

If it is not showing in "My Apps", then you can switch to "All Apps", you can find the app there if you are using PowerApps on your mobile phone.

Post Patron
Post Patron

Tx Jacky, I guess I meant that was a given. Yes I know that, it still doesn't matter. I can choose some apps, my apps, all apps, your apps, anybody's apps and it returns the same error.

The app never did that until a recent upgrade.

@CW 

Try to clear the cached or locally saved mobile application data for Power Apps (the whole mobile app "Power Apps") which is usually under Applications on your mobile device. After you do this you will need to log in again to the app, and it may clear some certain preferences and saved settings on the device. 

Sometimes if you do this it may resolve some certain issues like this one. No guarantee, but it could work.

View solution in original post

Good idea!! Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Check out the Power Apps Community Call for January 2021

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,447)