cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pooredev
Microsoft
Microsoft

PowerAutomate flows not populating in PowerApp

All morning today, my PowerApp has been failing to populate my PowerAutomate flows so I can't pull any of them in.

pooredev_0-1655233588784.png

I can still see all my flows when I navigate to them from the 'Flows' tab in the power platform.

Anyone else experiencing this? Or have any idea what might be causing the problem?

Yesterday, I did add my PowerApp to a Solution so I could export it to a different environment. Would that be something that would affect my ability to add flows to my app now?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
phipps0218
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

I would suggest storing everything within your solution. So as well as your Power App, add your flows to the solution then try again. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
TheRobRush
Super User
Super User

Mine are all showing up, may be something specific to your environment

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Like my answer? - Hit that Thumbs Up. Resolved the Issue? - Hit Accept as Solution.
This helps others find solutions to future issues!
phipps0218
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

I would suggest storing everything within your solution. So as well as your Power App, add your flows to the solution then try again. 

I think this may have been the issue so I'm gonna mark this as the solution.

I'm no longer working in that dev environment, but having moved my app over to our prod environment as a part of a solution file, I've had to recreate my flows through the app, rather than directly through the flows page in the Power Platform, for them to be available for use to my prod app.

I think the first bullet point here is the relevant documentation

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (4,122)