cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3ation
Resolver I
Resolver I

PowerBI Tiles in PowerApp all stopped working!

Hi guys

Today, all our reports that we display in the PowerBI Tile inside powerapps have stopped working, the PowerBI.Com still works fine...  Anyone have this issue? we raised a ticket with Microsoft, but this affected all our Production / dev environments, without us changing a thing! Was there a new release of PowerApps ? 

Thanks in Advance

Fadi

15 REPLIES 15

We’re the same albeit we’re a very small organisation. We can access the associated dashboards and reports via other means. 

Have you considered, as a workaround embedding the URL to the dashboard and/or reports within the app? It’s far from perfect but it may help productivity in the short term.

3ation
Resolver I
Resolver I

Microsoft are Missing in Action for this Platform. We have tickets open with them, and they are not following up, Day 7 and we are still broken. 

chass
Administrator
Administrator

The Power BI Team is still working on a getting this resolved. 

While you may see the issue in Power Apps the underlaying cause is in Power BI Embedded. 

Thank you for your patience

Charles Sterling

chass
Administrator
Administrator

Unless you are in a non public Cloud instance i.e. the Us Government instance of Power BI this should now be resolved

View solution in original post

Hi Admin, Yes, seems to work now, Not sure why the customers took 9 days of downtime, My guess is you found a security breach. 

How can we avoid such a disaster of platform falling apart?

Thanks

Fadi

fraserdear
Advocate I
Advocate I

Indeed - all resolved here.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

PA Community Call

Power Apps Community Call

Next call is happening on April 21st at 8a PST.

MBAS Carousel

May the fourth be with you, join us online!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (40,498)