Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HChangela
Advocate I
Advocate I

PowerBI report is not refreshed after adding the new item in SharePoint

Hello Everyone,

I have created the PowerBI report using the SharePoint list. I have imported that PowerBI report under my PowerApps.. I have added 1 new item to the SharePoint list but the PowerBI report is not refreshed after adding the new item. Can anyone help me with the same? Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
AhmedSalih
Super User
Super User

Hello, @HChangela, you can use the Power Automate flow and run it after you add items to refresh the Power BI dataset.

Power BI has an action in the power Automate called Refresh a Dataset

Check this article for how that works. https://www.serverlessnotes.com/docs/refresh-power-bi-datasets-using-microsoft-flow#:~:text=Power%20....

Note, in the article, uses a Manual trigger, you will have to build a flow run from your PowerApps. I would add the FLOWNAME.Run() after wherever you submit the new items.

Regards,

Ahmed

If my reply helped you, please give a 👍. And if it has solved your issue, please consider a 👍 & Accepting it as the Solution to help other members of the community find it more.

My Blog: www.powerplatformplace.com

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,577)