cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MattP13
Resolver I
Resolver I

PowerBIIntegration connection not working?

Has anyone else been experiencing issues with creating a connection with PowerBIIntegration form the Powerapps visual in Power-BI?

I've been trying all day to create a connection and keep running into the same 2 problems:

1. Clicking the Powerapps studio button from the visual in PowerBI takes me to the Powerapps homepage instead of the actual powerapp in powerapps studio.

2. Sometimes I will receive a popup saying "Sorry there was an error with Powerapps studio"

I've tried creating a connection with both existing and new apps in different environments but keep hitting this roadblock.

Here are the details provided with the error message:

Failed to create or join session (API: JoinSession)xhr error. Status: 401, response: Invalid join token

10 REPLIES 10

Creating PowerApp visual from service worked for me too. Will use this as "Plan B" solution. Thanks for sharing.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,383)