cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

PowerBi Tiles content load is slow

Hello,

I have three tiles in my canvas app and the load works fine but it takes a while before the PowerBi tiles are shown?

Has anyone come across a similar issue whereby loading takes a while using PowerApps powerBi Tile?

regards,

BM

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Yes, I've noticed PowerBI tiles can be slow. Are these all on the same page? If so, you could try moving them to different pages so they aren't trying to load all at once. Otherwise, as long as there isn't extreme slowness (upwards of 45 seconds to a minute), you may be out of luck.

---
If this answered your question, please click "Accept Solution". If this helped, please Thumbs Up.

Yes, 3 tiles in the same page from the same report, occasionally they take 10 secs but some time may take up to 40 secs, therefore question about faster load as I am not sure, it is possible to have a function similar to collections as I am sure system is generating queries for every tile and this delay is caused by fetching.

Highlighted

Yes, try to put them in separate pages (if possible) and see if that helps.

---
If this answered your question, please click "Accept Solution". If this helped, please Thumbs Up.

Highlighted

That is not going to meet business/user case, will keep looking.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (12,097)