HI, I can't access any of the forum pages, it gives an access denied even when logged in and on every browser. Help please as I use this forum all the time to learn about powerapps.
no really help!!!
for example https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Creating-Apps/Navigate-to-previous-screen/td-p/91753 goes to access denied.
Thanks in advance
Thanks for raising this @ben494 - can confirm that some of the forums are currently invisible/locked:
..and a few others
Tagging in @TopShelf-MSFT so that the team is aware of the issue.
I tried manually searching for that topic and some of mine as well, they don't show up in results (likely due to permissions).
I'm not sure if there is just maintenance going on in order to sort out the redirects from old topics to new or if it is some other accidental error with permissions.
Yes, still experiencing it at the moment - Not sure whether it's the redirects or the permissions or something else.
For example, if I try follow one of my recent and then an older email links to other forum parts:
I get the following:
Thanks @LRVinNC - invisible was the wrong term for me to use!
Yes, the redirects that should have been preserved for older links are not working as expected. 'General Discussion' links are redirecting correctly, but links to 'Expressions and Formulas' and some of the other older categories are not working.
Additionally, the posts that were within those categories do not exist as far as the forum is concerned (permissions?):
About 70% of the time, the pages are blocked for me. The other 30% of the time, the pages open without a problem; it's really hit and miss, which is super annoying. Thanks for listening!
These changes also broke the webcrawler search links - many solved solutions are no longer searchable from Bing/google/etc which will result in frustration from users seeking answers. Hopefully this will get resolved soon.
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!
Find out where you can attend!
Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020
The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand