cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Powerapp Webpart Sharepoint Customization

Hi Community,

i m using the webpart page viewer for displaying a customized form from powerapps on a Sharepoint site.

It looks like this:

webpart.PNG

What annoys me is that there is this bar above the form with the searching glass, the save and cancel button and so on. I do not want to display it neither the Title "New item". I spend the last 30 minutes by searching for a way how to change it. But as you can already think, I was not succesful.

Does someone know how to change this?

BR

Pitfrog

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

The two things that you do not want are both sharepoint list form‘s style by default.

I'm afraid it's not supported to not display them currently. It is designed by system.

I suggest you two alternative ways:

1)Do not use custom form, use classic form.

List settings->form settings8296.PNG

2)Create powerapps app connected with sharepoint list.

Powerapps app is a standalone app. You could have more functions in it. About designing UI, you also have more freedom.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Phoebe Liu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

I'm assuming this is a modern page.  If so, why are you using the Page viewer web part instead of the regular SharePoint Framework Powerapps web part?  That way you won't get any of the extra stuff you are wanting to remove.  Also, the Page viewer web part is basically an iFrame so the PowerApps web part will normally perform better because its acually embedded in the page.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/use-the-powerapps-web-part-6285f05e-e441-408a-99d7-aa688195...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

The two things that you do not want are both sharepoint list form‘s style by default.

I'm afraid it's not supported to not display them currently. It is designed by system.

I suggest you two alternative ways:

1)Do not use custom form, use classic form.

List settings->form settings8296.PNG

2)Create powerapps app connected with sharepoint list.

Powerapps app is a standalone app. You could have more functions in it. About designing UI, you also have more freedom.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Phoebe Liu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-yutliu-msft ,

thanks for the reply. I will try that 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Pstork1 ,

right now I am building a modern SharePoint page, but my problem is that I can not resize the PowerApps web part.

It is to small and someonesaid that you could do it with "Resizer control" but where should that be? Can't find anything online.

Do you have any idea?

Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

The PowerApps Web part should be sized the same as whatever dimensions you set in the App Settings of the App.  Are you using a Tablet or Phone App?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pstork1 

right now im using the phone modus. But i will the change the resolution. i think with that i can modify it

Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

You can't really adjust the screen size on the phone app in App settings.  You can on a tablet app.

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,314)