My powerapp is working great on the browser but is not working whenever I try to open it on my phone and send a ticket. It says "An unknown error has occurred" how can I fix this?
The application works fully except being able to submit a ticket. I am using a service desk application with a ticket system. I can do everything perfectly on the browser but whenever I go on my phone, the app works fully but when I click on the icon to submit the ticket, it just gives me an error and nothing happends.
Sorry, for us is very difficult to do a troubleshooting only with the error, I'd also suggest that you raise a support ticket by clicking the 'Create support ticket' button on the following page. That way, you'll have something that's a bit more traceable and you might receive a quicker response.
I was able to get a screenshot of the error:
This is in my language (Dutch) but it says this: There was a problem saving the changes. The data source may be invalid. I have tried to delete all of my data sources and putting them back in, this has not fixed it.
Read the announcement for more information!
Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.
Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020
Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications