cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Powerapp border around multiple data cards

Hello,

i want to customize sharepoint form with powerapp. 

I want to group multiple fields with a border around the datacards, so it is easy to understand that this fields are in a context.

Like the red rectangles in the screenshot, would also be nice to have a header for each rectangle:

2020-06-04 22_13_04-Window.png

Anyone an idea how to do this?

regards

Marc

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @marcmoe 

How are you planning to build APP- Customizing SP List form in Power APPs or canvas app connected to SharePoint.
My recommendation for you to start with an empty canvas app that connects to the SP list with this approach will allow you to update the UX easily, and this will also enable you to move from one environment to another without much rework.

Regards,

Deepak

Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @marcmoe ,

A header (I assume you want it to go across the top of the three cards can be done with a custom card above these running the full width of the form and put a Label inside it. Borders if you want partial for each card can be done with rectangles filled to the colour you want, but 1 or 2 pixels wide (vertical line) or high (horizontal). If you don't need to scroll the form, these can be placed outside the form and lined up to suit. If yo need to scroll, these need to be inside the relevant cards (more of them required).

Happy to elaborate further.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

A workaround would be to insert multiple rectangle icons. Change the fill colors to suit you.

Also reduce the height and increase the width and place them in appropriate places.

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,157)