cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aldebs
Regular Visitor

Powerapp doesn't show images on Teams, but does on Webapp (thumbnail function or not)

Hello all, 

I recently tried to implement pictures in an APP with an SP list. 

First, I tried with a Text column, where I included the link redirecting to a Onedrive folder (unlocked for everyone within the entreptise). We are able to see some pictures, but never on the Team Powerapp host, only by internet access. 

Second, I tried with a text column, but I took the link from share item function. Simply didn't work (Team or Internet app). 

Third, I tried to use an Hyperlink column, couldn't make it work either (Team or Internet app).

Forth, I tried an Image column, where I uploaded some pictures. Still, Team or Internet app. I tried with the functions:

'Gallery'.Selected.'{Thumbnail}'.Image, didn't work.

ThisItem.Thumbnail.Image, nothing. 

ThisItem.'Thumbnail'.Image, nothing.

ThisItem.'{Thumbnail}'.Image, still nothing.

I went back to the first technique, because at least, it displayed something on internet, but this APP is designed to work through teams, and not on internet. 

I also tried to look for access, but it didn't seems to be the problem (a few people have the same issue with different levels access). 

Does anyone has a solution for this ? 

Thanks in advance. 

Aldebs_0-1650475110254.pngAldebs_1-1650475115928.png

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,771)