cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aldebs
Regular Visitor

Powerapp doesn't show images on Teams, but does on Webapp (thumbnail function or not)

Hello all, 

I recently tried to implement pictures in an APP with an SP list. 

First, I tried with a Text column, where I included the link redirecting to a Onedrive folder (unlocked for everyone within the entreptise). We are able to see some pictures, but never on the Team Powerapp host, only by internet access. 

Second, I tried with a text column, but I took the link from share item function. Simply didn't work (Team or Internet app). 

Third, I tried to use an Hyperlink column, couldn't make it work either (Team or Internet app).

Forth, I tried an Image column, where I uploaded some pictures. Still, Team or Internet app. I tried with the functions:

'Gallery'.Selected.'{Thumbnail}'.Image, didn't work.

ThisItem.Thumbnail.Image, nothing. 

ThisItem.'Thumbnail'.Image, nothing.

ThisItem.'{Thumbnail}'.Image, still nothing.

I went back to the first technique, because at least, it displayed something on internet, but this APP is designed to work through teams, and not on internet. 

I also tried to look for access, but it didn't seems to be the problem (a few people have the same issue with different levels access). 

Does anyone has a solution for this ? 

Thanks in advance. 

Aldebs_0-1650475110254.pngAldebs_1-1650475115928.png

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,115)