cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nanjundan
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Powerapp is crashing in Edge browser

I created an app which have navigation from Panel view to List view. Every time which i switch to 'List view' from 'Panel view', app is crashing and Edge browser is reloading the page. App ID is 

"6934e81a-41e6-872a-49f2-b21a856c3070"

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I found out the reason and fixed.. I created the 'List view' screen with Gallery of Empty layout. Previously created Gallery with empty layout is not loading in Edge browser. So i deleted the gallery and recreated again with same values. It is working now.. I dont know the exact reason. May be the New Gallery Empty Modal is not compatible with the older gallery modal in Edge

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-micsh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Nanjundan,

Could you please explain a bit for the Panel view and the List View here?

Do you mean the BrowseGallery screen and the Detail screen( or the edit screen), or the screen orientation?

Does this issue also occur under PowerApps Studio Desktop version?

Besides, would you please share more infomation about the App,  is it auto-generated, what are the Data Source and the corresponding controls used?

Further, please take a try to clear the Edge browser cache, then close all Windows and open a new session to check if issue insists.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

ListViewListViewPanelViewPanelView

Panel view and List view are two different screens. I collected the table data using 'Collect' and both the screens are using this collected data. I added two radio buttons for navigation between Panel view and List view. OnSelect of radio button, i wil navigate to List view sheet. Attached the Panel view and List view sheets also for your reference. I tried closing the browser, clearing the cache, but the issue still exists. Shared users also facing same issue. It is working Desktop App and Chrome Private windows

I found out the reason and fixed.. I created the 'List view' screen with Gallery of Empty layout. Previously created Gallery with empty layout is not loading in Edge browser. So i deleted the gallery and recreated again with same values. It is working now.. I dont know the exact reason. May be the New Gallery Empty Modal is not compatible with the older gallery modal in Edge

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,517)