Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thansson
Helper I
Helper I

Powerapp license

Hi

Is it no longer possible to use canvas powerapp limited in Microsoft 365, do we need to make an ekstra license?

Regards

Tony

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RandyHayes
Super User III
Super User III

@Thansson 

Best way to know is to go to your app list and highlight your app in the list, then click on Details in the top menu bar.

That will show you the details of the app.  At the bottom will be the License designation.

If it shows standard, then there is no need for additional licensing for Office 365 users.

RandyHayes_0-1614357484335.png

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too!

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
RandyHayes
Super User III
Super User III

@Thansson 

All Office 365 licensed users can run PowerApps app (unlimited) that do not utilize Premium features in the App or in any connected PowerAutomate flows.

Are you experiencing some issue?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.

Yes I have made and published an app, but when Shared users try to use , Microsoft ask for trial period? I have also tryed to Sharepoint through msteams but still the same?

RandyHayes
Super User III
Super User III

@Thansson 

Are you using any premium connectors in your App or any connected PowerAutomate flow?

No I use sharepoint connected direct in powerapp and No powerautomate. My licensens is premium, Can I have used some funktions not available in 365 version

RandyHayes
Super User III
Super User III

@Thansson 

Best way to know is to go to your app list and highlight your app in the list, then click on Details in the top menu bar.

That will show you the details of the app.  At the bottom will be the License designation.

If it shows standard, then there is no need for additional licensing for Office 365 users.

RandyHayes_0-1614357484335.png

View solution in original post

Thank you

Hi Randy

I have a premium account, how can i change the APP to work under standard license?

Regards

Tony

RandyHayes
Super User III
Super User III

@Thansson 

The fact that you have a premium license does not mean that your apps will require a premium license.

If you do no premium actions in your app, then it is standard.  You can always check the app details and look at the license designation.

Hi Randy

Found dataverse connection not in use, so working now

thank you

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (72,849)