cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
AColdCanadian
Frequent Visitor

Powerapp requesting access to connector (I think) no longer required for app function

Hello All,

 

I've made a powerapp.  During testing earlier in development I added email integration into some flows used by the app as an error check (if a flow failed a certain way it would email me about it).  I don't need and can't have an outlook connection to my user base at final launch so I tried to remove the connector from the app so it would stop prompting users for permissions.  After removing every instance of the email connector (there were only 2 or 3) and deleting the connector from the "used connections" page in the app details it still requests access to user outlook accounts.

 

The only thing I can think of now is the User() function call.  Does the User().Email call use the outlook connector? or is that a call to the general Office environment? Are there any other common areas where outlook connectors can hide?

 

Cheers,

ARatherChillyCanadian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@AColdCanadian 

Time to contact MS Support.  Open a ticket at the bottom of this page 🙂


Link to page:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

 

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
mdevaney
Super User
Super User

@AColdCanadian 

Can you try the following ideas?

#1  Re-publish the app

 

#2  Clear your web-broswer cache (most likely the problem).

 

#3  Export the app and re-import.

 

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

@mdevaney 

 

Thanks for your help but no dice.  I did all three suggestions but nothing's changed.  I've also had other users attempt from their machines/accounts and they still have the same result (so its probably not just my browser instance).  Any more ideas?

 

I'm confident its fully moved because it doesn't even show-up in the Data Sources "in your app" section any longer.

 

Is there more information I can give that would help?

@AColdCanadian 

Time to contact MS Support.  Open a ticket at the bottom of this page 🙂


Link to page:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

 

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (3,524)