cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Powerapp requesting access to connector (I think) no longer required for app function

Hello All,

 

I've made a powerapp.  During testing earlier in development I added email integration into some flows used by the app as an error check (if a flow failed a certain way it would email me about it).  I don't need and can't have an outlook connection to my user base at final launch so I tried to remove the connector from the app so it would stop prompting users for permissions.  After removing every instance of the email connector (there were only 2 or 3) and deleting the connector from the "used connections" page in the app details it still requests access to user outlook accounts.

 

The only thing I can think of now is the User() function call.  Does the User().Email call use the outlook connector? or is that a call to the general Office environment? Are there any other common areas where outlook connectors can hide?

 

Cheers,

ARatherChillyCanadian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Anonymous 

Time to contact MS Support.  Open a ticket at the bottom of this page 🙂


Link to page:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

 

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
mdevaney
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous 

Can you try the following ideas?

#1  Re-publish the app

 

#2  Clear your web-broswer cache (most likely the problem).

 

#3  Export the app and re-import.

 

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mdevaney 

 

Thanks for your help but no dice.  I did all three suggestions but nothing's changed.  I've also had other users attempt from their machines/accounts and they still have the same result (so its probably not just my browser instance).  Any more ideas?

 

I'm confident its fully moved because it doesn't even show-up in the Data Sources "in your app" section any longer.

 

Is there more information I can give that would help?

@Anonymous 

Time to contact MS Support.  Open a ticket at the bottom of this page 🙂


Link to page:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

 

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,013)