cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Powerapp restarting when using text input & combobox

I have a gallery (fed by SQL server) that's being filtered by a text input field and a combobox, each filtering on a different column. When using these 2 controls, the app will often (not always) restart and dump me back to the start page.

I never wrote any navigation or restart commands on any of the controls or gallery. I know the app is restarting, not navigating, because it shows the fullscreen spinning circle icon, rather than the instant transition I see with normal navigation.

I've tried deleting and remaking each control, and then the entire screen and everything on it, yet the problem persists.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Powerapp restarting when using text input & combobox

Hi @epiej ,

Can you share more about the setup of your app? How much data are you pulling in? How many controls do the screens have?

I tend to think that such kind of issue is caused by App performance, or conflict from the preview or experimental features.

Could you try to reduce the load of app and disable the Advanced setting to check if your issue still remains?

Also, you can post back more details (property, screenshots, formula) about your apps?

Best regards,

Sik

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Robotic Process Automation

Let's talk about the solution provided by Microsoft for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,005)