Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrAutomate
Advocate I
Advocate I

Powerapp with SP list

I need some expert help..

I have a SP list called Supplies. 

This list has just 29 items (well below delegation concerns) . 

If I log into PA using my credentials, I can see ALL 29 items.  If I share this PA with another user, it sees only items that were entered quite a long time ago (24 months or even longer).

I can rebuild the list and the app if I MUST, but pulling my hair out as to why one user can only see the original list items keyed in.

I do see an approval status column in the SP list, and they all say PENDING.  I may have been working on an email approval process years ago, not sure.  Would this be a reason the user cannot see the new values ? 

Any suggestions would be welcome!  Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Mari
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MrAutomate

What happens if the affected user navigates directly to the SharePoint list? Can they see the 29 records there?

Mari,

Very interesting, and I did not go down that path.  No, the other user can only see the original items.  How would you suggest I trouble shoot these item specific permissions ?

Thanks again.

Bochie
Helper III
Helper III

Hi @MrAutomate , try to check the Item-level permissions in your SP list advanced settings. Sample screenshot below.

Bochie_0-1618243054801.png

Bochie,

Read all items is selected

Create and edit all items is selected

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

secondImage

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, October 20th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,449)