cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sailormoon218
Frequent Visitor

Powerapp with multiple data sources and different forms

I have created a form to complete from one list - nominations, then linked in the second data source which is another list in to the app.

if you click on new it takes you to a blank form the can complete and will go back to the nomination list to record their interest.

On the front screen of the app, i have included a gallery which is displaying the training available from the second list. On the gallery I have included a tick in this gallery and want it to open in a form with some of the details already filled out. so on teh form under course/activity i want it auto filled out from the front screen e.g. aiims

sailormoon218_0-1625184682903.png

sailormoon218_1-1625184717554.png

2 REPLIES 2
Eelman
Super User
Super User

@sailormoon218 

Sounds like you are chasing an EditForm state for your form and not NewForm state? If so, you can use the same form screen and form like this

// Navigate to your form screen and set form to Edit mode
Navigate( yourFormScreenName, Fade); EditForm( yourFormName)

Note: this assumes that your form Item property is set to something like Gallery1.Selected

Hi Not quite i dont think, the information from the gallery isnt the same as what I used to set up the form, it is from the second source, and each time i change the property for to gallery1 none of the details come across

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (3,353)