cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Powerapps Combobox -> Flow Creat Item -> SP-List

Hi all,

I have a combobox field with multiple choice options. The selected values should be send via flow to a SP-List. But the flow only gets the frist selected value. I think this happens because in can only use:

ComboBox1.Selected.Result

I get red underlining when I use:

ComboBox1.Selecteditems. or ComboBox1.SelectedItems.Result

How can i get this to work properly?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Anonymous 

Suppose your Flow is expecting something simple like a regular string separated by a comma between each item, but you still need this string to be based on one or more values of the ComboBox SelectedItems - in this case you might need to try something like this:

With({_str: Concat(ComboBox2.SelectedItems,Value & ",")},Left(_str,Len(_str) -1 ))

poweractivate_0-1638448040835.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

@Anonymous 

Suppose your Flow is expecting something simple like a regular string separated by a comma between each item, but you still need this string to be based on one or more values of the ComboBox SelectedItems - in this case you might need to try something like this:

With({_str: Concat(ComboBox2.SelectedItems,Value & ",")},Left(_str,Len(_str) -1 ))

poweractivate_0-1638448040835.png

AmDev
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous 

You can also convert and pass your multiple values through as a json string as follows:

YourFlowName.Run(

JSON(ComboBox1.SelectItems JSONFormat.IncludeBinaryData)
)

Then use ParseJSON on other side so you can work with it.

Hope this helps
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @poweractivate ,

thanks for your advice I' ve recreated your example and after I changed value to result, it worked. 👍

With({_str: Concat(ComboBox1.SelectedItems;Result & ",")};Left(_str;Len(_str) -1));

Thanks also to @AmDev  for your answer

Helpful resources

Announcements
Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

<
Users online (5,098)