cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Parth
Frequent Visitor

Powerapps Custom Form not working in iPad/Safari browser

Hello, I am not sure whether there is an issue in Powerapps custom forms for Safari browsers in iPad or it completely does not support Powerapps custom forms but i am not able to open Powerapps custom form in iPad Safari browser for Sharepoint Online modern site. Whenever i click on new there is no response from the site. If i remove the powerapp custom form and use the OOTB form it works fine. Please let me know how i can resolve this issue if it supported and working for anyone else, if not is there any documentation which suggest that Safari browser does not support Custom forms. Thanks and Regard Parth
7 REPLIES 7
cherie
Power Apps
Power Apps

@Parth, sorry to hear that! Do you think you could provide some screenshots of what is hapepning?

Is the form panel  not opening at all? Or is the form panel stuck in a loading state?

Could you provide a session id?

You can get a session id by following instructions here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/get-sessionid

Thanks!

Parth
Frequent Visitor

Hello, Unfortunately i cannot provide you screenshot. But will try to explain the issue further. Browsing my site which has two lists one with Powerapp custom form and other with the default form. The default opens without any issues but while accessing the Powerapp list i click of new no action is performed and it is stucked there. Below is the Session ID: ad197cac-a1d1-4636-bdc9-391cd23162b0 PowerApps 3.18114.26 Let me know if you need any further explaination.

@Parth do you happen to have an ad blocker on your browser? They tend to block our telemetry. Would you be able to do the following?

1) disable your ad blocker

2) reproduce the issue

3) collect the session id

4) re-enable the ad blocker

Parth
Frequent Visitor

Hello, No, i dont believe that there is any ad blocker installed but i will still check this from my end and will let you know. Is it something that you gathered from the logs that it is blocking the url?

Hi,

I was able to find the session and I'm consulting with some colleagues about this.

Thanks

Cherie

Parth
Frequent Visitor

Thanks for the update. Please let me know the summary that you find from the logs so that i can go ahead and take this issue further in my organization. I just want to be sure before saying that some settings might be blocking the url in SPO.

What was the issue? I cannot open the power apps form creator on the iPad on any browser

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,910)