Just tested again, the errors are no longer occuring. I did have to quit and re-launch the app twice.
I've tested on
- Windows Desktop launced via PowerApps
- Windows Desktop launched via Pinned to Home icon
- Web Browser via URL
One potential silver lining here, perhaps a best practice:
- One of our affected apps had PowerApps Push Notifications enabled (great work @tianaranjo)
- The app creator was able to send notifications to all app users that "the app was down".
- This mitigated quite a few support calls
- I'm certain we'll be adding this feature to ALL apps moving forward.
Hope this helps you. We're learning together!
we're back up and running now. Thanks. Like another 2 or 3 users asked, what is the best way to get alerts as to issues? I found out when the app crashed but I go online and it seems like other users were experiencing issues weeks ago. How can we get Microsoft alerts as to issues that might effect us? Some of us might be using apps that effect business processes at our companies. Thank you.
Another best practice - build relationships with other creators within your org so you can support each other and team up to fight fires or handle emergencies if/when they arise. @ericonline was a huge help as we teamed up to investigate, report and notify.