cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Powerapps Down?

Im trying to log in to powerapps through my school's given email and I keep getting the message "Sorry, something went wrong... To fix it, sign out and try again."

I've used Google Chrome, Safari, and Microsoft Edge and none seem to work. I've also tried to use a friends' account to get in but the same message keeps popping up.

58 REPLIES 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All,

I responded in the Server thread but wanted to let you know I have advised the Product Team of this thread as well.

@Anonymous

Yes, cannot login, getting sorry message.  Can run apps on mobile but cannot edit or deploy

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jp13 Can you provide some screenshots for me?

@Anonymous

Yes.  I also noticed in a network trace in chrome I am getting 404 on https://api.bap.microsoft.com/providers/Microsoft.BusinessAppPlatform/environments/~default?api-vers...

Frequent Visitor

This seems to be centered around not having a Powerapps Plan 2 license.  I could login to admin.powerapps.com but could not see or manage any environments, I assigned a trial license to my admin user, logged in and viewed my environments, our main default environment now has <<TennantName>> (Upgrade) denoted in the name, I have no option to upgrade it.  However, after logging in, my editors can now login and view their apps.  Seems like something was caught up in the backend.

View solution in original post

Frequent Visitor

Yes, PowerApps has been down since morning and we cannot able to open form. When we try to open a form, it just having a empty form with Getting your data exception. We have tried for all the PowerApps form which are in production environment and we are facing the same issue there too. For more information, please check below screenshot.

Frequent Visitor

BUMP. Power Apps seems down again.

https://apps.powerapps.com/error/500

Sorry, there's been a disconnect

There was an internal error. Please verify the link and try again.

Experiencing this issue on my work environment and personal environment.

Cant edit or use any apps. Also, experiencing this via TEAMS and anyone who is using the apps.

Same situation here... Office 365 resources failing on the authentication. Teams, PowerApps, all white screen or error.

VeeHa_0-1601336337005.png

Experiencing this all morning. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,645)