Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TWolsten
Helper III
Helper III

Powerapps Down?

Hi all,

Is anyone else experiencing issues with PowerApps in general?

error.jpg

None of my connections to SharePoint Online are working?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @TWolsten ,

Does this issue occur with your SharePoint list connection within your app?

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. Based on the error message that you provided, it seems to tell that there is a Request Time out error with your SharePoint list connection within your app.

Please consider take a try to remove the SP list connection from your app, and then re-add a new SP list connection within your app, then try your app again, check if the issue is solved.

Note: Please make sure that you created a connection to your SP list using a proper account.

If the issue still exists, also please consider take a try to re-create a new app based on your SP list, then check if the issue still exists.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @TWolsten ,

Does this issue occur with your SharePoint list connection within your app?

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. Based on the error message that you provided, it seems to tell that there is a Request Time out error with your SharePoint list connection within your app.

Please consider take a try to remove the SP list connection from your app, and then re-add a new SP list connection within your app, then try your app again, check if the issue is solved.

Note: Please make sure that you created a connection to your SP list using a proper account.

If the issue still exists, also please consider take a try to re-create a new app based on your SP list, then check if the issue still exists.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,924)