cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Powerapps Down?

Im trying to log in to powerapps through my school's given email and I keep getting the message "Sorry, something went wrong... To fix it, sign out and try again."

I've used Google Chrome, Safari, and Microsoft Edge and none seem to work. I've also tried to use a friends' account to get in but the same message keeps popping up.

58 REPLIES 58

Still having issues as of 2:20PM PDT

An hour and a half into this, and we can't use any apps on mobile at our organization.

No update on these pages

https://twitter.com/azuresupport?lang=en 

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/status/

Is there an update on this please?

Getting this on my apps too.

It works through the web browser though, so at least we have a workaround, but using it through either mobile (shows this error) or the windows desktop app (no data pulled from sharepoint connector) it doesnt work.

This seems to be a powerapps connector issue. 

Maybe we should bring this up to their twitter, fb social networks for exposure. Both Azure and powerapps. They might see there instead of here first. 

lets tag this appropriately. 

perhaps

#powergate

#azuregate 

or something creative to get their attention. 

We are getting the same error message as well on all our live apps.

Helper III
Helper III

I'm experiencing the "bad authorization token" error message also. This issue started today. Does anyone have any solutions that seemed to have worked? I've noticed by this thread that some people have experienced it more than a week ago...

Thanks and please help soon as this app being out puts us in a predicament.

Using the web browser version works for me

Hello,

thank you for informing us about this. We've identified the issue and deployed a fix to address this. The fix is rolling out and should be available in a few minutes. If you're still experiencing this please logout and login to PowerApps (mobile app) and that should resolve the authentication issue.

Thank you,

Kunal.

It looks like I'm back online. Heart

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (48,580)