cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pavlouantwnis

Powerapps Gallery

I have Gallery and set to retrieve data from sharepoint . 

In preview i saw my gallery like this 

photo1.JPG

In Play mode i saw my list like this 

photo2.JPG

I dont understand why , can any please help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @pavlouantwnis ,

Based on the issue that you mentioned, I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned.

Please consider take a try to turn off the "Improved app rendering (final validation)" option within Advanced settings of App settings of your app, then re-publish your app again, check if the issue is solved.

Also please consider re-generate a new app based on your SP List data source, then check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @pavlouantwnis ,

Based on the issue that you mentioned, I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned.

Please consider take a try to turn off the "Improved app rendering (final validation)" option within Advanced settings of App settings of your app, then re-publish your app again, check if the issue is solved.

Also please consider re-generate a new app based on your SP List data source, then check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Thanks you @v-xida-msft its seen working with off app rendering .

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

PA Community Call

Power Apps Community Call

Next call is happening on April 21st at 8a PST.

MBAS Carousel

May the fourth be with you, join us online!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (61,389)