Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Powerapps Meeting Screen Error

hi

I created an APP from blank by using powerapps .

And I added  Meeting screen from Home>New screen.

It seems everything is good. 

However when I use it, the error happened that Office365.V2CalendarPostItem failed since this function has invalid value for parameter "table".

I am new to this tool, I just update V2 to V4. But it is not working.

Could you please kindly tell how to fix this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hi @Tiffany-Jo ,

Has the Meeting Invitation been sent successfully after you press the "Send" button?

Based on the issue that you mentioned, I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. Please consider remove the Office 365 Outlook connection from your app, then re-add a new connection to connect to the Outlook connector from your app, then re-publish your app, check if the issue is solved.

Also please consider turn on the "Formula-level error management" option within Advanced settings of App settings of your app, then re-publish your app, check if the issue has been fixed.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi Tiffany-Jo,

When are you getting this error ?

Did you selected all required fields ?

Also code for the "On Select" property of send button should have Office365Outlook not Office365 like in below screenshot.

Office365OUtlook.PNG

Highlighted

Hello @DanishIslam 

Thank you.

When I click the send button, the error happened.

The code is as your screenshot.

2.PNG

Highlighted

Hi @Tiffany-Jo ,

Has the Meeting Invitation been sent successfully after you press the "Send" button?

Based on the issue that you mentioned, I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. Please consider remove the Office 365 Outlook connection from your app, then re-add a new connection to connect to the Outlook connector from your app, then re-publish your app, check if the issue is solved.

Also please consider turn on the "Formula-level error management" option within Advanced settings of App settings of your app, then re-publish your app, check if the issue has been fixed.

Best regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

hi @v-xida-msft 

Thank you. I did as you told.

And now there is no error but the Meeting Invitation could not be sent successfully after I pressed the "Send" button.

Highlighted

Hi @Tiffany-Jo ,

Is there something error shown up when you press the "Send" button?

Currently, I could not reproduce your issue on my side, the Meeting Invitation functionality works well on my side.

Please consider re-create a new app, then add the Meeting screen in your app, then turn on the "Formula-level error management" option within Advanced settings of App settings of your app, then publish your app, check if the issue is fixed.

Best regards,

Highlighted

Hello @v-xida-msft 

I created a new one and as same as previous one, the mail could not be reached and no error was showed up.

By the way, for the meeting screen template, please kindly tell whether the meeting room selection is just for available meeting rooms selection and whether the mail could sent to meeting room address. 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/screen-templates/meeting-screen-referen...

Thank you very much.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,103)