cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Boppersnr1
Helper III
Helper III

Powerapps Model Driven App - Dynamics Email question

I am setting up a CRM Model Driven App with the dataverse tables. I have the dynamics email connector set up and this connector is limited to to using 1 email account. How would any user who is logged into the CRM app ensure that they dont use their email account to send emails and create appointments? at the moment when anyone logs into the app and try to send an email or create a calendar appointment, nothing happens since their accounts are not connected to be used due to the limits of the Dynamics email connector.

I would like the main email account to be used instead of the user who is logged in, any ideas?

Does my question make sense or do you need more info?

1 REPLY 1
Boppersnr1
Helper III
Helper III

Hi Community,

I do have a question about general support. If I have a general Microsoft Model Driven App question on functionality and its not getting any response on this forum, would there be another method to get help?

I think my question about how any user that uses a model driven app that is synched to 1 main email account ensure they send/receive emails and make appointments via that main account (and not their own account since it is not synced), may be a Microsoft support question. Should I go through a main Microsoft help / support number? how have folks found that approach when looking for general support on Microsoft functionality?

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events that are happening this month - don't miss out!

Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,463)