Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Billy_C
Helper V
Helper V

Powerapps Model Driven Apps Sharepoint Custom Document Tree

Hi There,

So I just activated Sharpoint integration for Model Driven Apps, but my question is can I create Custom Document Locations with ids.

Let me give you an example:

I have an entity Project which has a few Quotes. Each Quote has multiple documents. Also 1 Quote has multiple Supplier Quote documents.

Is It possible to have the following structure in Sharepoint and have powerapps display corresponding files:

"B. PROJECTS" -> *Project Name* -> *Quote Name/code* -> *Quote Files* + Directory: "Supplier Quotes:" -> *Supplier Quote documents*

So when viewing a quote the files of that quote is visible but also (separately) the Supplier Quotes.

I would also want that other folder structures can be next to it so that an overview exists when going to Sharepoint:

"B. PROJECTS"

"F. INVOICES"

... etc.

Is this possible?

Thanks in Advance!

1 REPLY 1
JayMagness
Super User
Super User

Hi,

I have actually done this by creating a fild in the primary table that is HTML and pointing to each SharePoint area.

I will send a private message with my contact information if you need more help.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (48,680)