cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
George_Serg
Frequent Visitor

Powerapps Office addin wont let me publish data after I used Vlookup to fill in a column in Excel

I am currently working with 2 workbooks in excel, which both contain data from 2 different entities via CDS. The first workbook contains data about my Patients entity, and the second one about Patient Transactions. I used the Vlookup function to transfer Patients ID from the one workbook into Patient Transactions Lookup value in the second workbook ( I put the formula in the first blank cell and then dragged it downwards to complete the rest). The process was successful since the  data matched, but as soon as I complete the Vlookup function, Powerapps Office addin wont let me publish these changes, and as soon as I refresh or close my workbook even if I saved it, all my changes are gone. And of course my question is does anyone have any clue why this happens?? Is it something about the Vlookup function or maybe something else?

1 REPLY 1
eka24
Super User
Super User

Is the powerapps directly connected to the excel table or CDS? because you cannot use formulas in the excel table.

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Government Carousel

New forum: GCC, GCCH, DoD - Federal App Makers (FAM)

In response to the unique and evolving requirements of the United States public sector, Microsoft has created Power Apps US Government.

Users online (1,926)