cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
George_Serg
Frequent Visitor

Powerapps Office addin wont let me publish data after I used Vlookup to fill in a column in Excel

I am currently working with 2 workbooks in excel, which both contain data from 2 different entities via CDS. The first workbook contains data about my Patients entity, and the second one about Patient Transactions. I used the Vlookup function to transfer Patients ID from the one workbook into Patient Transactions Lookup value in the second workbook ( I put the formula in the first blank cell and then dragged it downwards to complete the rest). The process was successful since the  data matched, but as soon as I complete the Vlookup function, Powerapps Office addin wont let me publish these changes, and as soon as I refresh or close my workbook even if I saved it, all my changes are gone. And of course my question is does anyone have any clue why this happens?? Is it something about the Vlookup function or maybe something else?

1 REPLY 1
eka24
Super User
Super User

Is the powerapps directly connected to the excel table or CDS? because you cannot use formulas in the excel table.

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Changes to Ideas Coming

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,066)